Manage ressources and try to survive through the seasons as an animal in this board game. Beware of humanity's interferences though!
- - Design of mechanics and concept with team
- - Development of mechanics, UI, exchanges in Unity
- - Balancing and QA testing
- - Other tasks : UI design, game content (cards, animals..)
A mini puzzle game about a lonely robot who ends up chipwrecked on an island. Made during Global Game Jam 2020.
- - Design of mechanics with team, documentation
- - Design of the puzzles and the level
- - Coordination with sound designer, artist and developers
- - Integration of levels and art into unity
In Ignis Veritas
Try to prove your wife's innocence during a witch trial in this historically inspired stealth-investigation game.
- - Historical research for the game mechanics, story..
- - Design story structure and write scenario, characters, environments..
- - Quest design for a narrative prototype
- - Build a narrative prototype with Twine
- - Design and code in CSS/JS a UI for the prototype
- - Design variations, feedbacks
Road to Humanity
Break free from a dystopic society and ride throughout the world on your cyber-rollers in this runner-adventure game.
- - Design and document mechanics
- - Design enemy encounters and obstacles
- - Design intro/tutorial level fully
- - Document concept with GDD + presentation
- - Write characters and story
- - Fantasy artbook with extensive worldbuilding
- - Dark atmospheric game made solo for a game jam
- - Absurd party game made during a slow game jam